Nowadays we hear a lot about yoga. So what exactly yoga is? Yoga is basically YOG which means physical, mental and spiritual well being of a person. Yoga originated in India and at present is followed by several nations. It is the process of combination of asanas, breathing, diet, relaxation, and meditation. Yoga is regular practices of a range of postures, techniques, breathing practices. Surya Namaskar is one of the best yoga which has lots of benefits.
Yoga was developed 5,000 years ago in Indus-Saraswati civilization. It is mentioned in Rig Veda along with sacred songs, mantras, and rituals. So in today’s era, we all need to be fit, fine and healthy as well. So in order to maintain our health, we can inculcate the habit of doing yoga at-least 30 minutes a day.
I’m gonna tell you about that one yoga asana that will help you lead a happy and healthy life.
12 SURYA NAMASKAR STEPS OR SUN SALUTATION.
There are involves 12 Surya Namaskar steps which impact the entire body. It helps us to stay fit, healthy and keeps our mind calm. It should be done in morning on an empty stomach.
Benefits Of Sun Salutation:
- Sun salutation helps to refresh all the body organs and body systems through stretching, toning compressing and synchronizing of body-mind complex. This is a single yoga exercise that impacts all organ system of the body.
- It helps to restore energy, an antidote for stress & depression thus amazing help to reduce emotional disturbances. It keeps calm and cools our mind.
- Surya Namaskar practice enables to eliminate the toxins through the skin and helps to prevent pimples, wrinkles, spots, dark circle and boils. This is an excellent practice for getting fresh and fair complexion.
- Yoga postures in Surya Namaskar help to increase blood circulation and enhances blood supply to the head region which is beneficial in the prevention of hair fall and graying of hair.
- Sun salutation helps to burn extra calories and reduce tummy fat. It proves useful for weight loss regime thus has been the part of power yoga too. 12 Surya Namaskar steps help to improve digestion system.
- This yoga practice increases the heartbeat, good to remove waste products from the body and ensures efficient human heart function. The body cells and tissues receive fresh oxygen and nutrients which help to fight germs, bacteria, and illness.
- Sun salutation helps in optimum utilization of the lungs and the respiratory system. The lungs completely emptied from impure air and the brain gets fresh oxygen, which makes the person energetic.
Sun Salutation Or Surya Namaskar is one of the best yoga aasan which leads to a healthy life. Yoga is also called meditation which helps to improve the concentration. “Do Yoga, No Roga“. Our health is in our hand. If your health is good then you are the richest person of the world. “Health is Wealth.” So Take Care Guys!!